[BS/RBS list] Are you Expecting? New Childbirth Preparation course beginning !

The Lerners selerner at bezeqint.net
Sun Jul 5 08:20:38 EDT 2015

I will be beginning a new childbirth education series. Course focuses on total preparation for labor, delivery and postpartum, using the latest information, relaxation, diversion,
hypnobabies, and other successful techniques. Many recommendations available . For further info contact me at 02-999-4292/054-845-6400
Sharon Lerner R. N. Certified Labor Doula and Childbirth Educator