[BS/RBS list] Summer Virtual Writing Classes/Book Editing

Gila Green gilagreen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:02:56 EDT 2015

Email me about book editing at any stage of your writing process.

I have edited dozens of books to publication, many by your own neighbors
including novels, memoir, non fiction, cookbooks, serials, biographies,
short story collections.

*Virtual Summer classes begin July 13. *

HOW TO PUBLISH A SHORT STORY WORKSHOP
<http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/classroom/GilaGreen_PublishShortStoryWorkshop.php>
by
Gila Green 4 weeks

FLASH FICTION WORKSHOP
<http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/classroom/GilaGreen_FlashFictionWorkshop.php>
by
Gila Green 8 weeks

CREATE MEMORABLE WRITING WITH LITERARY DEVICES
<http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/classroom/GilaGreen_MemorableWritingLiteraryDevicesI.php>
by
Gila Green 6 weeks

CREATE MEMORABLE WRITING WITH LITERARY DEVICES II
<http://www.wow-womenonwriting.com/classroom/GilaGreen_MemorableWritingLiteraryDevicesII.php>
by
Gila Green 6 weeks
*Testimonials*
Thank you for this class and for your very valuable feedback on the two
drafts I sent you. Your class rekindled the fire that I felt was beginning
to fizzle out in my writing.

Clare Hart

Thanks for a great class! I'm so glad I signed up - turns out that I still
have a brain and you made me use it :) I appreciate your advice as well as
the thought provoking lessons you provided. I would have loved to have more
time, but six weeks is a great start. In that short amount of time I feel
more confident going forward with my writing...imagine how I would feel
after eight!

I wish you the very best, and thank you again for sharing your knowledge!

Sincerely,
Andrea Hunter

*Gila Green*
*Take Your Book Seriously*
*Copy & Line Editing*
*Create Memorable Writing*
*Virtual Writing Workshops
<http://wow-womenonwriting.com/classroom/GilaGreen_FlashFictionWorkshop.php>
begin
July 13*
*www.gilagreenwrites.com <http://www.gilagreenwrites.com>*
*King of the Class Amazon
<http://www.amazon.com/King-Class-Gila-Green/dp/1926942140/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1362074864&sr=1-1&keywords=king+of+the+class+gila+green>
** Kindle
<http://www.amazon.com/King-of-the-Class-ebook/dp/B00C9KOYUG/ref=tmm_kin_title_0>*
 “Writing is putting one’s obsessions in order,”
Albert Camus