[BS/RBS list] Some Zimmers still available for the summer Bein Hazmanim- check online now!

Shmuel Veffer sveffer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 02:53:14 EDT 2015

We just had a cancellation and we have zimmers from July 29 through August
9!
Contact us right away, we expect them to go quickly. Two night minimum.

Here's a live webcam view from our place at Villa Rimona up here in
Yavne'el near TIberias. It's a beautiful day today... watch the palms
blowing in the wind http://galileegreen.com/live/

Don't wait till the last minute to book if you can help it.

Beat the crowds and come up North between now and Tisha B'av and miss the
crowds.

We also have space available in August after Rosh Chodesh Elul

Check for availability and prices online now for your group
<http://villarimona.com/our-family-zimmer-in-Israel/>.

www.VillaRimona.com

All the best,

Shmuel Veffer