[BS/RBS list] ironing hours this week correction

Marti Winston grabniboritram at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 20:55:39 EDT 2015

Special summer hours:
This week: Ironing will be accepted only until Monday July 6th 8PM
Then I wont be accepting ironing again until Sunday August 23 2015Thank you for your understanding
3 simple steps to ironed clothing:

1. Just put it all your clothes in need of ironing into a bag

2. Add a LARGE note listing your name and telephone number.

3. Include one hanger per item

Drop off at 26 Sderot Nahar Hayarkon Apt 5
Third floor in the elevator

All shirts come with starch on the sleeves and collars.

Please specify if you want (for an additonal charge)
#2 extra starch (starch entire shirt) (.50 agarot)
or
#3 extra heavy starch (starch entire shirt twice before ironing) (1 nis)
You may write that on the note with your name and number.

You can email me for a price list.
Many satisfied customers.
I will call you this week and tell you when to pick up.
 Marti

992-1859