[BS/RBS list] PERGOLAS, FENCES, DECKS, CUSTOM WOODWORK AND HANDYMAN SERVICES - CALL 0522630353 HANDYPRO

Bentzion Back samandaharon at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 17:31:20 EDT 2015

Servicing the Ramat Bet Shemesh and Bet Shemesh areas, HandyPro offers a wide range of home repairs and maintenance. Skilled and experienced at both interior and exterior work, from odd jobs such as broken doors and light fixtures to bigger projects like new pergola construction and bathroom renovations, we are happy to be your one stop for everything on your to-do list. Wood projects, from pergolas, fencing, decks, bar tables/stools and picnic tables are alway custom made to the last detail. We also do plumbing and electrical work, including boilers. Professional and reliable, all of HandyPro’s quality work is guaranteed.

HANDYPRO -Home Maintenance and Repair
Professional work with a personal touch

Bentzi Back, American handyman specializing in:
 -general repairs and renovations
 -pergolas/gazebos, fences, decks and creative carpentry
 -SUNSHADES
 -shelving,storage solutions
 -furniture repair/restoration/assembly
 -kitchens and vanities
 -electric boilers and solar panels
 -trissim, manual and electric
 -drywall and painting
 -electrical (ceiling fans, lighting, new powerpoints, etc.)
 -plumbing (leaks, sink and hardware installation)
 -screens
- tiling
and much more!

Visit me on Facebook: HandyproIsrael