[BS/RBS list] Fine art made from textiles and mixed media by CindyRQuilts

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:46:23 EDT 2015

I create and sell unique, fine textile art from my studio in Beit Shemesh. I have an extensive collection of internationally exhibited art. Call to make an appointment to see my work. Visit my site, cindyrquilts.com / https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyrquilts

Want to create your own fine art in my classes in my new, local studio in Beit Shemesh? Come let your creativity soar!

Textile art is about color, fabric piecing, wool fibers and beads and buttons. Sound fun? You bet it is! Take some quality time for yourself and call me today!
077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

I run classes for girls, moms and daughters, women -- daytime and evenings.
It's really nice bonding time.

Learn patchwork, appliqué, portraits, baby quilts, blankets, pillows, quillows.

Reasonable rates.

Call me soon.   077-799-4225 / 052-337-4078

Thanks,
Cindy Richard

Cindy Richard
www.cindyrquilts.com