[BS/RBS list] ALEGRIA Meat & Grill restaurant – HERE'S ANOTHER SPECIAL! DATES EXTENDED!

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:16:49 EDT 2015

AMR 4/10

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, Alegria is continuing the 10% discount for Erev
Shabbat takeaway food until the end of June 2015. Use the coupon
below.
BUSINESS MEAL: If you come over from 12 noon until 5pm, we offer you a
business meal for only 49sh!
BUT IT GETS EVEN BETTER..if you bring your children, after 5pm, a
child with each adult is given a full meal AT NO CHARGE! cut out the
coupon below

You need to cut and print out this coupon for each child!

  CUT OUT THIS COUPON
A Child with an Adult receives a meal free!
  AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
  Until the end of July 2015
      (from ShemeshList)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AND NOW, something for the adults!
Buy Beer from the Barrel, pay for a 1/3 and we will give you 1/2!

Yair and Meir will be happy to hear your opinion as they would like to
have some helpful FEEDBACK! They want to give good service and provide
popular dishes to everyone, especially to the Anglos.

Print your coupon before you go for takeaway erev Shabbat!  Here it is
below.

  CUT OUT THIS COUPON
For 10% off Shabbat Take Away
  AT ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
  Until the end of July 2015
      (from ShemeshList)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Join us at our meat and grill restaurant at the Naimi Mall plaza.
(*)  Comfortable seating inside and outdoors with underground parking.
(*)  Masterchef Meir ben Harush caters a rich and varied menu for
every occasion!
(*)  Ideal for families, guests from out of town or business meetings.
(*)  Reserve our spacious restaurant for up 80 guests to celebrate
sheva brachot, britot or any special simcha.

Hechsher Mehadrin, Badatz Beit Yosef

Open from Sunday to Thursday from 11am until 11pm
Erev Shabbat takeout each Friday from 8am until 2pm

2, Derech Rabin (Naimi)
Beit Shemesh
Reservations and enquiries:
077 7503730