[BS/RBS list] BEST MARKET Habesor - MARSHMALLOW Grand Opening Today!!

ShemeshPhone Directory shemeshphone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:47:23 EDT 2015

DBM 4/4

News from Best Market:

1. Deal v'Zol - continues after 17 years with great service and all you
need.
* We have expanded.
* We will now be called BEST MARKET - SNIF HABESOR.
* Same sales as Best Market - Snif Dolev (see our weekly ad on
www.shemesh.co.il)
See www.shemesh.co.il/images/dealvzol.jpg

2. We are adding MARSHMALLOW - SUPER CANDY to the Deal v'Zol!!
Get all your party needs in one place.
GRAND OPENING this Thursday - 2 July at 17:00.
* Come One, Come All!
* Prizes for kids!
* Great sales and introductory offers!
BUY NIS50 AT BEST MARKET - DOLEV AND GET FREE ICE CREAM AT MARSHMALLOW!
See www.shemesh.co.il/images/marshmallow.jpg

Don't Miss Out!

BEST MARKET - Snif Habesor (formerly Deal v"Zol)
Nachal Habesor 2
02-633-8338
Store Hours:
Sun- Thurs 06:30 - 20:00