[BS/RBS list] Need Teenager to clean in lobby area of Lachish apt bldg

Suri Albert yeshuos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:03:38 EDT 2015

Need teenager to clean large mirror in lobby and glass doors of Lachish
apartment building.
I'm looking for someone who will bring what he needs (rags, newspapers,
sano, whatever) and do a good job.
I'm also looking to spend as little of the vaad's money as possible.
The doors have markings from scotch tape and some "elbow grease" may be
necessary.
Anybody interested? If so, please respond with how much you're asking per
hour. I don't know if it will take more than an hour but I imagine that it
will.
Kol tuv to everyone.

Suri